Kill All On Sight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Usefull Tools

Go down

Usefull Tools Empty Usefull Tools

Post by Kozirous Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:53 am

I thought it would be useful to create a resource page that you can always come back for all your needs in Dragon Nest. I’ll add more stuff as I learn more and you’ll notice I will refer to this page quite often.

Korean Skill Tree Simulator - This is the updated version with 2nd advancement skills. However, it is in Korean.

Chinese Skill Tree Simulator - For those who can read Chinese, this is the simulator with 2nd advancement skills too.

English Skill Tree Simulator - An English Skill Simulator compiled by DarkMage. I prefer this over the one in DN Armory because you can add new skills straightaway and it adds pre-requisite skills for you. However, the one in DN Armory doesn’t have that feature.

Dragon Nest Armory - If you play WoW before, you probably would know about the WoW armory website. This DN Armory website works the same way! It has really alot of information there including list of items, skills, titles, etc. There is also an english simulator in the site too.
Kozirous
Kozirous
Admin
KISS MY RELIC
Admin  KISS MY RELIC

EXP : 2147529550
Job/hobbies : Duragunes till die

Character
Classes: Priest

http://kaosguild.forum7.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: