Kill All On Sight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Nest: 2nd & 3rd Job Advance: Information and Rumors

2 posters

Go down

Dragon Nest: 2nd & 3rd Job Advance: Information and Rumors Empty Dragon Nest: 2nd & 3rd Job Advance: Information and Rumors

Post by Kozirous Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:49 am

It's not about the NA version or SEA version but about the game itself. There's a Chinese gamer who managed to crack 2 files of the game and discovered a list with over 40 professions on it.

Dragon Nest: 2nd & 3rd Job Advance: Information and Rumors 1
Picture from Chinese website

The crack was based on Dragon Nest(CN) and the gamer found the info on jobtable.ext and uistring.xml. The list above has included the secondary and even tertiary professions and there are 41 professions(4 initial professions, 12 secondary jobs and 24 tertiary jobs plus a mysterious Ancestor) in total! But this won't be exactly the road that all professions will go since 4 secondary jobs are still unavailable when the Korean server is going to have the tertiary profession update.
For new profession, a more reliable info from Thisisgame is that there will be a kind of female Alchemist profession to be added this year. But before the new profession is implemented, 16 tertiary professions will be available to gamers.

New 3rd job of the 4 classes

I KNOW THIS IS OLD NEWS, but for the people that DIDNT KNOW, what do you predict?

These are just MY thoughts.
The 3rd new jobs of the 4 classes ARE:

Warrior= Avenger (Magic/melee class?)
Archer= Hunter (Some OP pet, trap laying pvp class)
Sorceress= Warlock (Some OP summoning, Damage-Overtime spamming class?)
Cleric= Monk (cleric's FULL "Offensive" class)

My thoughts are

Avenger= A magic based swordsman, kind of like Moonlord but an "Asura" from DFO
Hunter= Hmm, first "Pet" class? A survival "Trap laying" class?
Warlock= Obviously "Dark" magic... Maybe shadow trans? Undead summons? (zombies)
Monk= I dont think it's a dual wield class like the link says. Maybe a Flail combo class?

Hmm... These classes make me think alot... Right now, we have a cap of 24 (NA) so were WAYYYY behind, korean/chinese or whatever, versions dont even have the 3rd classes for the 2nd job advancements but I heard they have the brand new class
Academic (THINK a Mechanic, think "Engineer" from Team Fortress 2)
But who knows...

Who thinks there will be new "SECONDARY WEAPONS"
Warrior- Gauntlet
Archer- Quiver
Sorceress- Doll?
Cleric- Shield

Secondary weps

Warrior-
Archer-
Sorceress-
Cleric-

Warrior
-----Sword Master
----------Gladiator
----------Moonlord/Marauder
-----Mercenary
----------Barbarian
----------Destroyer
-----Avenger
----------Dark Knight
----------Abyss Walker

Archer
-----Bowmaster
----------Sniper
----------Artillery
-----Acrobat
----------tempest
----------windwalker
-----Hunter
----------Ranger
----------Detonation

Sorceress
-----Elemental Lord
----------Ice witch
----------Pyromancer
-----Force User
----------Warmage
----------Chaosmage
-----Warlock
----------Mistress
----------Illusionist

Cleric
-----Paladin
----------Crusader
----------Guardian
-----Priest
----------Inquisitor
----------Saint
-----Monk
----------Impulse
----------Champion

Ancestor may or may not be an available class to players. Seems to be an explanation for Garaint's Class.

What do you guys think?

Last edited by Kozirous on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Kozirous
Kozirous
Admin
KISS MY RELIC
Admin  KISS MY RELIC

EXP : 2147529720
Job/hobbies : Duragunes till die

Character
Classes: Priest

http://kaosguild.forum7.net

Back to top Go down

Dragon Nest: 2nd & 3rd Job Advance: Information and Rumors Empty Re: Dragon Nest: 2nd & 3rd Job Advance: Information and Rumors

Post by Kozirous Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:22 am

Well, this is not exactly new... Just a compilation of various rumors on new 2nd job and 3rd job [1,2] advance.

Dragon Nest: 2nd & 3rd Job Advance: Information and Rumors Job%20icon

This picture shows the symbols which represent the branches of 2nd job advances for varous classes (you can see these symbols in character selection screen, beside your char name). These pictures has been reported to be found in the dragon nest client and digged up by someone.

First row represent the various first job: Warrior (gauntlet), Archer (arrow), Sorceress (magic circle), Cleric (shield, mace/staff)

Below each of the first symbols, 3 symbols follows, which hints that there are actually 3 instead of 2 2nd job advance from there. Each logo corresponds to the weapon used or skill characteristics of that job.

Warrior:
- Sword Master :- Gladiator, Warlord
- Mercenary : - Fear, Destroyer
- Avenger:- Dark Knight, Abyss Walker

* Sword master uses a sword, mercenary uses hammer and axe, avenger's symbol looks like a sword with fire surrounding it, sword user with magic power?

Archer:
- Bow Master :- Sniper, Artillery
- Acrobat - Shooting Star, Soul Breaker
- Hunter:- Ranger, Detonator

* Bow master uses long bow, afew of acrobat skills show traces of leaves during the skill animation. Hunter symbol looks like a trap, which suggest that this class might be able to lay traps (should be very similar to the Scout class in C9).

Sorceress:
- Elemental Lord:- Pandemonium, Lord
- Force User:- Majesty, Timestopper
- Warlock: Mistress, Illusionist

* Elemental lord symbol shows ice and fire, force user symbol is a magical circle which is seen in alot of force user signature moves. Warlock symbol has an big eye on it. Still can't guess the characteristic of it . Any idea?

Cleric:
- Paladin:- Crusader, Temple Knight
- Priest:- Exorcist, Saint
- Monk: Impulse, Champion

* A big shield = paladin, glowing magical staff = priest. Monk symbol shows two weapons = dual-wield offensive cleric??

Someone discover this list in the current CN dragon nest file (jobtable.ext and uistring.xml). Basically the name of the class agrees very well with the previous findings. Take note of job code 10, Ancient is actually a job. [SMILE=s16]

Dragon Nest: 2nd & 3rd Job Advance: Information and Rumors Job%20list

Other info:

- It has been revealed during an interview with the developer that, after 3rd job advance, you can only use one type of weapon [3], i.e. Axe-based or Hammer-based mercenary.
- 3rd job advance will be introduced at lvl45, along with the release of new town, Lotus Marsh and level cap extension to lvl50 [3]
- The release of 3rd job advance and the new 2nd job advance (particularly Avenger) has been officially revealed by the developer in an interview with Mr. 郑俊明, which is part of the KR DN development team, along with Lotus Marsh [4]

Reference:

1.http://dnan.blog74.fc2.com/blog-category-3.html
2. http://dn.766.com/gx/zhzx/1006280.shtml
3. http://dn.duowan.com/1011/154149014213.html
4. http://dn.duowan.com/1011/153240321448.html
5. http://dn.duowan.com/1102/161349339745.html
Kozirous
Kozirous
Admin
KISS MY RELIC
Admin  KISS MY RELIC

Character

Back to top Go down

Dragon Nest: 2nd & 3rd Job Advance: Information and Rumors Empty Re: Dragon Nest: 2nd & 3rd Job Advance: Information and Rumors

Post by Heteros Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:57 am

wew.would there b any duel sword user job?wew.
Heteros
Heteros
Low-Ranking Soldier
Low-Ranking Soldier

EXP : 45923

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozirous Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:07 pm

idk .. but i see the pic Monk symbol shows two weapons = is it dual-wield offensive cleric??
haha just wait and see.. ^^
Kozirous
Kozirous
Admin
KISS MY RELIC
Admin  KISS MY RELIC

Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down